Have you ever experienced an educational tour in which you gain Indigenous insights, whilst also enjoying the Australian Outback firsthand? Picture sitting around the campfire, gazing up into the clear, vast sky to see brightly shining stars, while observing the background chatter of native wildlife and listening to Dreamtime stories.
At Kangaroo Bus Lines, we offer an excellent school-based tour that will form a part of your cohort’s school memories forever. This tour is a unique, fun and educational way to experience Australia’s more distant and remote places of interest while also immersing yourself in the Indigenous culture. Our tours are fully-catered and include accommodation, venue bookings, catering packages and (of course) safe, comfortable and reliable transportation. We also guarantee a memorable experience that will see your students relaying the most incredible stories about their time in the Outback for years to come.
This tour takes our guests all over Outback Queensland including Emerald, Longreach, Winton, and more. From cattle yards and natural wonders, to Outback museums and pioneering Australians and Indigenous Cultures, this outback expedition has something for everyone. Our tour is excellent for students of all ages, including primary, secondary and tertiary groups. We offer flexibility and diversity and can customise your tour to ensure your objectives are achieved. There’s no better way to experience Australia’s Outback and Indigenous culture.
- Learn about Indigenous cultures and communities.
- Explore exhibits and galleries themed on Australia’s most extraordinary and bravest explorers, stock workers, pastoralists and First Nations people.
- Find new dinosaur fossils by sieving soil from a real dinosaur dig site!
- Discover the historical Outback through museums, homesteads, cattle yards and shearing sheds.
- Learn how to prepare a traditional campfire meal followed by some star and planet gazing.
- And more!